Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters

Do YOu Hate This SIte?
yeah this site sux
THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yeah of course
THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
my granny can make a better rp
 0% [ 0 ]
no i dont, this website rocks
THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
no i dont hate it but.....
THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
of course not!
THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap60%THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
other [please specify]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Darkrai

THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 am

i got bored of seeing this site die, rp more and we shall be alive again, flareon's not visiting anymore so is allos, i think
i will give you 3 days to post here saying you will be active, all of you, and post here once every 2 days please
Marinator, i visit ur gamerz galore no worries XD
flaereon, i'll go without ya if you don't post here
Allos, i will go on without pokenaving ya and if you dont show up in a week, am afraid i will have to remove your elite rank until you post back
RIley, i know you'll visit but just please post here to prove

sorry for the strict rules, these rules will be gone soon after we are back alive
Back to top Go down
Marinator

Marinator

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:02 pm

I visit everyday, hoping someone has posted something so i could reply, but no one has been on in like 3 days plus!

*puts on hand up and one hand on his heart*
I, Marinator, Promise to be more active and will post at least every 2 days.
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzgalore.forumsmotion.com
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:59 am

I do not hate this site and i do try to be active and post

but as marinator said, i cant really post until someone else does
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DigiRPG/index/
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 am

that's what i kinda mean, if we make topics, people will reply but people don't make topics, so they can't reply, funny isn't it?
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 am

yeah i'll try, also can we have a second charecter so this way we can make MORE topics
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DigiRPG/index/
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:13 am

absoloutely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS WEBSITE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Registration and announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: