Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daily Training (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rileysaura

rileysaura

Daily Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 am

Riley was training on a nearby route near Rustborough City, where his Gym was, He let his pokemon train by themselves in whatever way they see fit

Machop was lifting wild Geodude
Maditite was Meditating
Riolu was training with Riley

Riley was punching a Rock wall to build up Stamina and Strength. Riolu was doing the sam with almost synchronised movements. Riley pulled his fist back and it Glew Blue. Then he smashed it into the Clifface at full force. There was a small explosuion and when the dust cleared there was a large crater in the Cliff. Riley wrapped bandages around his hands, but then he heard the footsteps of another person come near
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DigiRPG/index/
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 am

The person who came closer and closer with each step was no other than Agito M. Chase. He was slowly and quietly clapping his hands while walking. When he was right in front of Riley he stopped and calmly spoke. "That was pretty impressive move your Riolu pulled off." Young boy calmly looked at the pokemon, memorizing all his details, colors and body figure. It was not every day you could see a Riolu after all, it was Agito's first time actually. He turned his face back towards Riley again and spoke, "I almost forgot to introduce myself, I am Agito M. Chase, just call me Chase or Agito." He made a little pause and asked, "If you don't mind would it be possible for me to paint your Riolu?" Although Agito had Photographic memory and he could draw the pokemon from his mind he still preferred to paint those things what were right in front of him. He calmly started waiting for Gym Leader's answer.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:43 am

"Sure, how does that sound Riolu" said Riley, Riolu replied saying "Ri,Ri (That would be great)"
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 am

Agito smiled a little and slided his bag off from his shoulders. He calmly unzipped it and quickly pulled out a sketchbook from there. Then he also pulled out a pencil and sat down on the ground. He calmly started turning pages to find one empty. Almost all the pages were filled with pokemon's, landscape's or something else sketches. When he finally found one empty he started drawing the Riolu. He decided only to make a sketch at first and sometime later make a beautiful painting. He tried to catch every single detail of Riolu, the figure was also perfect. "So, Trainer, How did you find this Riolu. They are pretty rare and hard to find, plus I am sure it takes some kind of skill to tame one." said Agito while proceeding with the picture.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 am

"Well i met it back when I lived in the Sinnoh Rgion, I lived in Celestic town and one day it was trying to get down Mt Coronet Injured badly. I took it in and brought it back to full health. but after that we became friends and began training...but..." said Riley. his voice trailed off towards the end of the sentance
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 am

"Interesting" replied Agito calmly while almost finishing Riolu's sketch. "So you are from Sinnoh, I was born right here in Hoenn." He made some quick strokes and the sketch was finished, it was perfect. Agito stood up, placed the sketchbook and pencil back to his bag and removed the eye patch from his left eye. He quickly made 1 circle around Riolu, remembering it's every detail and then he covered his eye with an the eye patch again. "Coming from Sinnoh you must be pretty good trainer. Although I dislike battles would you like to have one with me?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 am

"...sure ok, how do you want to do it, 3 on 3 perhaps" asked Riley standing up
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:49 pm

"Fine with me, I think I haven't caught your name yet." replied Agito with calm voice while calmly thinking a battle strategy, 'It seems that my opponent specializes in fighting types so the best choose would be Ralts but I keep him for Riolu, so I start with Glaceon.' He took three pokeball from his bag, pressed the button in the middle making it big and then released Glaceon from it who seemed pretty happy. "As I challenged you I will let you make the first move."
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

"Hmph, an ice type is a bad matchup for Fighting Types, Go Machop" Riley threw a pokeball into the air and in a flash of light his Machop appeared, raring to go "And my names Riley by the way...and im the Rustborough Gym Leader...Now Machop use Low Kick" Machop ran up and attempted to sweep Kick Glaceon off it's feet
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:41 pm

"Glaceon, don't get hit, just dodge." Glaceon followed Drake's commands and jumped into air. 'Since Glaceon is weak against fighting type moves she must dodge the attacks.' Glaceon softly landed on the ground. "Control your body heat to distract Machop and use tackle." "Gla-Gla" answered the pokemon and suddenly the atmosphere around Glaceon started becoming diamon-dust flurry, Glaceon quickly started dashing towards Machop to Tackle it.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

Machop was knocked back and took some damage

"Machop use Focus Energy" Machop is getting pumped "Now use Low Kick again and this time faster" Machop ran and this time slid on the ground to get to Glaceon faster
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 am

Glaceon smiled elegantly when her attack hit. "Now glaceon, use Tail Whip." Glaceon did it and started moving her tail during the time Machop used Focus Energy. She calmly looked how Machop attempted to use Low Kick on her but she didn't move because she was waiting for Agito's command. "Now Dodge." Glaceon quickly leaped backwards from Machop. It was visible that Glaceon was faster than Machop. "Use tackle." Glaceon calmly blinked her eyes agreeing and jumped towards Machop to Tackle him.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 am

"now use our own technique, Physical Guard" said Riley and Machop lifted its arms infront of its face weakening the damage taken "Now low kick" Machop tried to kick Glaceon again
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am

Glaceon couldn't react qucik enough and got hit, while at the same time Agito was impressed about the pose of two pokemon. He could have gotten a quite good drawing from there. "Use tackle again." Glaceon quickly got up and attempted to tackle Machop.

(Sorry for late reply. Got one very interesting game and had to play that Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 am

(XD i know how that feels)

"Get in and use Low Kick" called Riley. Machop ran at Glaceon full speed.When both pokemon collided there was a small explosion covering the Battlefield with Dust and Dirt
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 am

Agito looked the dust cloud with calm look on his eyes. He wasn't very exited about the outcome. He took Glaceon's pokeball and aimed it towards the dust cloud. He somewhat knew where the Glaceon was and used his pokeball to return her. "Let's say my Glaceon was knocked out." He placed the pokeball on his belt and took another, one that contained his Charmeleon. He threw the pokeball and pokemon popped out. "This is my new one if you don't mind, also I was just wondering. Does your Riolu know Aura Sphere?"
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 pm

"No...Riolu which Know Aura Sphere are extremelly rare. I think that they're only bred in a certain towwn somewhere in Sinnoh" said Riley "I'm going to bring back Machop too" and he pointed a pokeball at the dust cloud and a red beam was shot out and Machop was put back into his ball. Riley took out another ball and threw it

"Go Meditite" and a small Pokemon which looked like it was meditating appeared
Back to top Go down
Sketch

Sketch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Agito had planned to copy Aura Sphere with his Smeargle but then he quickly threw the thought out of his mind. "Alright, Thanks for lightening me." He calmly examined Meditite. "Charmeleon, be so kind and use ember on Meditite." Charmeleon shot out some small fire balls from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Training (Open)   Daily Training (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Training (Open)
Page 1 of 1