Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai

Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Empty
PostSubject: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 am

''So i am heading of today mom!'' called Zaro as he packed up with the help of grovyle and combusken ''please do make pack some food so i won't starve until i go there!''

''yes! have a good time there and be careful!'' called back his Mom ''remember to tell your brothers that!''

''sure mom!'' said Zaro

After a while, he was all packed and ready to go!

He took his pokenav and called Zaruki Zaburai, the champion of Hoenn as well his elder brother

[pokenav: Hey bro! am heading of today!, how are you? how's life?]

(reply in pokenav pls Allos Zaruki)

Last edited by Darkrai on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allos

Allos

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 pm

[pokenav:Hey whats up small fry, Thats good to here, everything is perfect over here now tell me what pokemon do you have?]
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am

[pokenav: I trained up ! i have a grovyle combusken,skarmory,shelgon and a swellow! I'll meet you there some day! so you are in Hoenn?? ]

he talked to his bro as he was walking into the grass
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 am

suddenly a guy jumped out of the bushes ''yo cuz what up''
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 am

''oh hey'' said Zaro, who was busy talking to his Zaruki, his own bro
[pokenav:hey bro here is cyprus!]

he handed over the pokenav to Cyprus
''it's Zaruki calling!''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 am

[pokenav: ''yo zaruki hows your title doing got any rivals yet?'']
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 am

they had a fine talk with Zaruki as they walked by
''so Cypris, you coming with me or are you going alone?''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 am

''your mum told me to keep you safe so im coming with you and teaching you about pokemon friendship'' replied Cyprus
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 am

''hey!'' called Zaro ''i don't NEED to be protected! look at my pokemon and say that!''

[please don't RP in script, see how i rp? also, please do change your pokemon, you can't be a gym leader AND come with me
max lv 40 for Experienced and max 60 for Expert]
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 am

fine how about i quit gym leader ok
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 am

[OK, you could be an expert or experienced guy, then me, i trained and defeated the Kanto and Jhotto in the RP, so don't treat me like a new to pokemon]
Back to top Go down
Allos

Allos

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

(i am so sorry i haven't been on um i hope this make since)

{pokenav: Hey cyrpus, sorry to dissapoint you guys but i am in sinnoh, and by the way nice job on evolving your pokemon, I will try to get in hoenn asap, alright}
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am

Zaro was listening two ''Sinnoh!?'' he shrieked ''aww man! {pokenav:good luck over there,me and cyprus have decided to go together''}
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 am

[pokenav:zaruki good luck to by the way that place is bursting with strong trainers thats why i quit gym leader
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 am

Zaro burst out laughing ''so that's why you are not a gym leader anymore!''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:14 am

''hey and cause its realy frustrating cause these weak trainers came in each day and said 'you suck' at me''
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 am

''hehe
OK, let's get back to the chat''

(allos, click the pokenav off next post)
Back to top Go down
Allos

Allos

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:01 pm

{pokenav: Actually guys when you get in sinnoh i hav a huge surprise for you to share, first of i evolve my huanter into a gengar and my munchlax into a Snorlax. I also caught an absol but i am so siked about what i want to tell you guys it is tearing me apart, but i have to go see ya guys when you get here, i will be waiting in Floaroma Town seeya guys soon} *pokenav connection turns off*
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 am

''Cyprus, let's go into the woods to petalburg city!'' called Zaro,as he let out his pokemon '' guys,you can have fun with us!''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:34 am

i ll send out this pokemon that hatched out of my egg on easter from this guru go torchich
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:46 am

'';OK''called Zaro, almost in the woods ''hurry up!''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 am

come on torchich oh it no good picked up torchich sprinted infron of every one now i known why i won the running compatiton
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am

[flareon, please RP properly like: ''come one torchic!'' called Cyprus '' aww it's no use'']

''pleasant walk we shall have....'' murmured Zaro ''swellow, lift us up, please''
''let's go on 'er so it would rest our legs!''
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am

''return torchick go salamance lift me up please''cyprus added

that better darkrai
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:44 am

''if that's how you are going to go, i guess i will go on swellow by myself, petalburg city, swellow!'' called Zaro, already on the swellow

[yes that's better and the next post will be in petalburg city, new topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey   Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting The Middle Of a Never-ending Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role-Play :: Hoenn Region-
Jump to: