Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziggy Starduste

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardust

Ziggy Starduste Empty
PostSubject: Ziggy Starduste   Ziggy Starduste Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

Name: Ziggy Starduste

Teacher: The thing is, Ziggy doesn't have time for teaching, ya'know what I'm saying?
Battle Style: Ziggy's type of Battle Style ay?

Well, Ziggy, being more of the tactical type, relies on wearing down the enemy, using quick moves and making sure his pokemon don't get hit. Then he uses his pokemon to knock down the enemy with one final blow.

His Favourite is when his Gible uses Draco Meteor, he loves watching the Stardust disperse in the air. Such a beautiful site.

Looks: His looks?

Well, he was hazel hair, which goes to to the chin (Kinda like Justin Beibers, but brown) and bright blue eyes which he covers with Black Ray-ban sunglasses. He sports a white top, which he covers over with a leather jacker.

He wears dark black jeans, with some pitch black Adidas shoes. On his pants, he wears a belt where he keeps his Poke'balls.

Over all, he may look like the dreamboat athlete that chicks want, but he rather's to read books and learn. He's all about Strategy

Personality: What my Characters like

Ziggy is a quite person. He likes to be elusive and blends in with other people so he doesn't gather any attention. He only uses small talk as he deems himself superior to most. He likes books, and keeps his favourite book, Once, by Morris Gleitzmen with him so he can re-read it with him as he travels through Sinnoh.

He loves his pokemon, and treats them fairly, though he also strives to make them powerful. If you are to study his pokemon, you'll find his personality has gone on through the pokemon as he's trained with them.

What my Character dislikes

He dislikes people who make a full of himself, make sure people look at them. He hates people who challenge him only to be defeated by one of his pokemon.

He dislikes nearly everyone, except has a soft spot for his mother. Others are neglected feelings wise, but he will still care if they are put in danger.

He also hates this bunch of annoying "criminals" who fly around in a giant Wurmple Air-Balloon trying to steal his Pokemon. He get's really annoyed with that, so he trained his pokemon to blow them up the second to come into range.

He also hates when someone tries to eat his endless supply of Burrito's that he obtains through some unknown source.

History: His History

Ziggy Stardust wasn't always like he is today. He's had a dark history.

~7 years ago (7yr's of age)~

Ziggy lived in Kanto. He loved the place. It had lushes green fields, it had nice, happy people. And every day, he played with the friend he was closest with. Her name was Satana. Satana Kukiro. She was a nice friend to him. A great friend infact.

They played games with eachother, ran around in the fields with eachother, were there fore eachother when one of them got ill. They were as close as can be.

She had striking black hair and always had a pink bow in it which was a beautiful contrast to her dark brown eyes.

And one day, he decided he would give her some flowers. Not ordinary flowers. There was a meadow a few minutes away, her favourite place to play. There was these extrodinary blue white ones which she adored.

As he walked away, he never knew he was never going to talk to her again.

He picked the flowers, and as he walked back, he saw a bunch of Rattata's running away. Strange, he had thought, but kept walking.

He was travelling up a steep hill and when he reached the top, he gasped. There was a giant fire engulfing his town.

In panic and anxiety, he ran down the hill ,wanting to find his parents and Satana. As he ran down, he saw people running away, trying to escape the fire. As he ran through the fire, he heard a voice call to him.

As he turned towards the voice, he saw the Professor Namoki chuck a pokeball at him. He caught it, and turned around to see his friend Satana lying on the ground crying. He began running towards her, ignoring the flames, and before he could reach her, she said to him "I love you" and them a heavy force hit Ziggy so hard he flew back onto the hill blacking out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He woke up, and saw his mother crying, and saw some doctors examining me. As she teared up as I woke my eyes, I saw a curios Charmander looking at me, and then I see the open pokeball next to me.

~2 months later~
Everyone child died in the fire. Except me. Ziggy Stardust. Only some adults survived, not including Professor Namoki. His father died, sacrificing himself to save my mother.

He got burned, real bad, but it's nearly healed up, and amazingly, there's no scars. But there is one scar that was left deep. Satana. She was killed, and he was the last to see her. And he kept hearing her say "I love you" over and over in his head. And that fatal day, 2 months ago, was what made Samagi Town go off the Kanto map.

That's why we moved to Sinnoh, to get away from the pain, the suffering. And from that day, I had secon to none emotions, except for my mother that tendered to me and tried to make me happy and to make me play with other kids.

But he just studied and read books. That day changed him forever.

~The present (13yrs of age)~

Ziggy lives in TwinLeaf town now. Well, his home resides there. But after that day, he started training with his Pokemon in secret. He kept training his Charmander, but made sure it didn't evolve. So no-one would suspect him.

They had a strict rule about training pokemon when you weren't under 10. But Ziggy was smarter and wiser then most children.

And when the Professor game him the Pokeballs, Charmander evolved, on that day. Then evolved the next day.

He made his way to the first gym, where he made easy work with him. He became a Pokemon Trainer to be like his father. And he is determined to become an Elite Pokemon Trainer.

And still, though the years have passed, he still is as dark and emotionless as he was from the fatal incedent. The only way to make him happy is when he's around his pokemon.

One day, he's going to head back to Kanto and find out what started that Fire, and whatever did, will be punished.

He's made it through to the 8th Gym Leader and beat him with ease. Now, he heads for the Pokemon League.

~That's the history~

-My Pokemon

Charizard
Nickname :No nicknames for any of my pokemon
Type : Fire/Flying
Moves : Flamethrower, Seimic Toss, Heatwave and Wing Attack
Level- 51

Gible
Nickname : N/A
Type: Dragon/Ground
Moves: Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dig and Dragon Rush
Level - 44