Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai

in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Empty
PostSubject: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:02 am

Roy Killin, a guy who saves people from danger and leaves alone the people who can take care of themselves, he doesn't show up often, as soon as he finishes the person attacking, he quickly run away, no one knows why, he has no friends and doesn't spend time making any or taking the thanks he deserve, he has trained up his pokemon for years and years, making him a strong fighter.
in reality, his family was killed by a person who went attacking people, he didn't want that to happen to the others, so for the rest of his life, he went saving people and not made any friends, didn't even take the thanks, because he did it for himself, in his mind

He was walking along a lonely route near by of Fortress City,with all his pokemon out as usual
Roy enjoys walking in the woods and enjoying the nature, but if he saw any fights between pokemon or someone being attacked, he doesn't like it and he sents all his pokemon to stop them, he loves watching friendly pokemon fights,though

He suddenly heard footsteps running towards him, and he hid in a bush with his pokemon back in their pokeballs

[take the footsteps as you, if you like]
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 pm

A boy with Jet Black hair and a Riolu on his shoulders was running quickly

"Hey if you like your face the way it is you might want to start running" he said quickly jogging on the spot as he came to Roy. Just then a swarm of Beedrill appeared from the trees not very far from where they were. "ACK, There they are" said the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DigiRPG/index/
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 am

Roy didn't say a word, he let out his sceptile, allowing him to go at full speed to use false swipe on each of them, and the beedrills fainted
''i don't have to run away scared'' he muttered, as he jumped to his flygon and set to set off
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 am

(lol defeated by False Swipe)

"Hey...they just took us by surprise" said the Boy "I'm Riley who are you" he asked
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 am

Roy decided to tell him, even though he usually didn't
''Roy, register me in your pokenav, call me if you need me again, i go on saving people from danger''
he gave his pokenav for Riley to register
Back to top Go down
rileysaura

rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 am

"uh...ok" he said and took his pokenav, cpied the code onto his and did likewise to Roy and gave him his number "There you go " he said and gave it back
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 am

Roy flew away in his flygon without another word, waved to riley as he went
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]   in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the woods oflfortress city[Roy Killin]
Page 1 of 1