Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live the world of pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai

Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora] Empty
PostSubject: Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]   Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 am

on his Swelllow, Zarora was in petalburg city before his cousin , Cyprus
''Swellow, land there, looks like Cyprus haven't arrived yet. We shall have to wait for him''

Swellow landed in Petalburg City and then Zarora let out Grovyle and Combusken from their pokeballs
Zarora went in to the Mart to buy potions and pokeballs

''Sir, how much is a Pokeball?'' he asked the Shopkeeper
''10 dollars'' replied the man, kindly ''Since you are new, i shall give you 10 pokeballs and potions for free''
''Thank you'' said Zarora in delight, as the man handed over what he promised
''You can get some meal in that restaurant, it has room for your pokemon too!'' said the kind man

Zarora ran to the restaurant, ordered the food and called Cyprus on his pokenav
[pokenav: where are you? it's been an hour, am in a restaurant eating meet ya at Rustboro]
*click*
he closed the pokenav and began his food with the pokemon
Back to top Go down
fleareon

PostSubject: Re: Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]   Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora] Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:40 am

zarora im stuck halfway there are a bunch of team something quick come
Back to top Go down
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]   Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora] Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:20 am

Zarora got the message and had to hurry
he was soon on his skarmory and the pokemon were on swellow
-each with a burger in hand and Zarora and Grovyle passing food to skarmory and swellow!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not another 5 minutes or so were given, they saw Cyprus's pokemon caught in a net and Cyprus tied to a tree
''what on earth is going on here!?''
''i have a feeling you will keep me waiting for months again, so off i go'' he added as he flew away Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]   Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Cut to petalburg City [Zarora]
Page 1 of 1